Ratings and Reviews
This course is a follow on to Dyslexia 101.
You need to have completed this course before proceeding to watch ‘Supporting Dyslexia at home’.
This course will cover four broad areas:
- How can we support the literacy skills of a child with dyslexia at home?
- How can we support homework and study?
- How can we boost the self-esteem of a child with dyslexia?
- How can we foster a home-school bridge?
This course has been formatted into consecutive micro lessons. This is to allow a parent to refer to any portion or heading as needed when you need it.
The individual video lessons cover:
Advocating for themselves
Creating a home school bridge
Anneline's Recommended Books:
- Anneline's Recommended Books
- Cookie! (Book 1): Cookie and the Most Annoying Boy in the World
- Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
- Cookie! (Book 3): Cookie and the Most Mysterious Mystery in the World
- Dyslexia is My Superpower (Most of the Time)
- Tom's Special Talent
- Why Can't I Read?: A children's book on dyslexia
- At Home with Dyslexia: A Parent's Guide to Supporting Your Child
Please click on the title
See Dyslexia Differently - British Dyslexia Association: